Σελίδες

Τρίτη 13 Μαρτίου 2012

Γράμμα ενός Έλληνα στους Ευρωπαίους


Letter from a Greek man to the European People!!!



            My friends European,

            I ‘m a Greek man and I ‘m proud for my country and for my Nation.

            I am proud because my people here in Greece believe to hospitality, to  the goodness, to brotherhood.

            I am proud for our culture, for our history and for our language

            I am proud because I am children of Hercules, of Leonidas, of Alexander the Great, o Nikos Kazantzakis, of Zorbas.

            I am a Greek man and I love the sun of Greece, I love our sea, our mountains, our islands.

            And finally I am proud because we can to be working for 10 or 12 hours and then we have the kefi (means something like fun), the power and the power to have a fun with our friends, to drink and dancing. But first of all we working and very hard.

            You came the summer at Greece and see us to making fun but you don’t see how much hard we working. We have an other factory of work at night many of us.

            But all these years we have politicians who they are thieves and they was abused the confidence and the money of Greek people.

            I am a Greek man and I am proud because maybe my English is horrible  but it s enough to tell you only one thing.

            We are Greeks and we are a proud nation. We never ask your money. We need your brotherhood.

            My friends Europeans. I am Greek and I’m European. But not from this Europe.

                                                                With Honor

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   A Greek Man

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: